Resource Management (Senior / Lead)
Greater Bengaluru Area, IN
YML is a design and digital product agency. We create innovative products that export Silicon Valley to the world. We create value for our clients by creating value for their customers.
Founded in 2009 we built app #54 in the App store. We have led early-stage startups and top-tier brands to “wow” their customers with best-in-class digital products and experiences. Our work has created category leaders in retail (The Home Depot) and insurance (State Farm), as well as laid the digital foundation for the next generation of Fortune 500 companies (Credit Karma, PayPal, Mercari, and more).
Our bread and butter are in digital products, prototypes, customer experience, service design, and moment mapping. Our work has been recognized by Steve Jobs (ya, that Steve Jobs) and featured by TED Talks, in The Wall Street Journal (“YML is one of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley”), Forbes, Ad Age, ABC, CNBC and more. We are not a marketing agency. No campaigns. No media buying.
We started as a team of two, now we’re 500 strong. We have six offices on three continents and are headquartered in Silicon Valley (full remote positions available in North & South America).
Title : Senior / Lead Resource Management (IC role)
Bachelors / Masters degree
5 to 8 years of exp. ( 4+years in resource management role)
- Must have excellent exp. in stakeholder management, will work closely with leadership teams (VP, Director, PM and EMs.)
- Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Must be excellent in data management and analysis ( excellent on resource management tools, matrix, MS excel, Presentation, reports)
- Must have exp. in collaborating with onsite resource management teams.
- In depth knowledge in workforce / capacity planning, forecasting, resource gap analysis, fulfillment strategy and deployment planning.
- Must have done resource allocation, resource rotation, utilization tracking, roll-off tracking and bench resource management.
- Must have managed bench resources - collect and share roll-off feedback, work on quick redeployment, bench report and analysis
- Help business teams with weekly, monthly and adhoc resourcing reports. Must know to automate data reports.
- Collaborate with talent acquisition and campus teams on track pipeline of joiners and project mapping.
- Collaborate with HR and L&D teams on upskilling programs.
- Must have decent knowledge on technology stacks to help be efficient in resource planning and creating effective deployment / allocation planning.
- Must be a subject matter expert who will be able to work independently and help the leadership team on resourcing strategy.
He / She will get the opportunity to build a resource management function for YML in India.
YOUR IDEAL MINDSET
- Excellence — Do right by the work. Our work defines us. If it’s not world-class, then neither are we. We each live our craft, we never settle and we own the outcome. And by doing so, we strive to build the best, first-of-a-kind experiences for our clients and most importantly their customers.
- Service — Do right by our clients. Our clients choose us because they like us. Relationships really do matter. We create an enjoyable, high-touch experience for our clients. We prioritize collaboration over negotiation, and, by doing so we lift our clients to new heights.
- Heart — Do right by each other. Show some love and have some heart. Our people are the number one ingredient that makes us who we are, and we believe in absolute fairness, respect, and accountability, at all levels. It’s no secret, when we do right by you, you do right by us.
6 continents, 32 countries, 26 languages, 1 team
- We’re proud to not just preach diversity, but employ a truly diverse team. We’re intentional about bringing in people with different cultural backgrounds and perspectives because it is the best way to build products for the masses and promote the power of diversity.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- YML is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.