Motion Designer (remote)
YML is a design and digital product agency. We build innovative products that export Silicon Valley to the world, creating value for our clients by creating value for their customers. We also provide content production services for our clients through our Studios team.
The Studios team is looking for a Senior Motion Designer and 3D generalist (5 years minimum experience) with strong art direction skills. You should have experience in animation, motion graphics, storyboarding, editing, video production, and post-production.
We started as a team of two, now we’re 500 strong. We have six offices on three continents and are headquartered in Silicon Valley (full remote positions available in Latin America).
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Art Direction
- Motion graphics and animation
- Cinema 4D, Octane Render : including Mograph, Modeling, Rigging, Texturing, Lighting
- Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio of motion design.
- The role is not just about a mastery of the tools and technology of the trade — although that is important — it’s also about having the artistic vision to capture the essence of an idea and bring it to life through design in a way that captivates and compels the audience.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Previous agency experience is a plus.
YOUR IDEAL MINDSET
- Excellence — Do right by the work. Our work defines us. If it’s not world-class, then neither are we. We each live our craft, we never settle and we own the outcome. And by doing so, we strive to build the best, first-of-a-kind experiences for our clients and most importantly their customers.
- Service — Do right by our clients. Our clients choose us because they like us. Relationships really do matter. We create an enjoyable, high-touch experience for our clients. We prioritize collaboration over negotiation, and, by doing so we lift our clients to new heights.
- Heart — Do right by each other. Show some love and have some heart. Our people are the number one ingredient that makes us who we are, and we believe in absolute fairness, respect, and accountability, at all levels. It’s no secret, when we do right by you, you do right by us.
6 continents, 26 languages, 1 team
- We’re proud to not just preach diversity, but employ a truly diverse team. We’re intentional about bringing in people with different cultural backgrounds and perspectives because it is the best way to build products for the masses and promote the power of diversity.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- YML is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.