Lead Software Engineer, iOS
Greater Bengaluru Area, IN
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Lead and mentor one or more iOS engineers in the development of user-first mobile applications
- Hands-on contribution to the development of mobile applications, system analysis, design, and the delivery of a digital system
- Serve as a role model for code quality, process, and its improvements
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner within project constraints
- Cultivate a collaborative working environment and a culture of ownership with a growing team
- 8 years minimum overall experience in software programming with 6 years minimum specializing in iOS application development
- At least 3 published applications on the Apple Store available for immediate download and review by our team
- Extensive experience developing in Objective-C, exposure to Swift gets bonus points
- Programmer Tools: Xcode, Instruments, and Git
- Frameworks: CocoaTouch, UIKit, and Core Data (Core Graphics and Core Animation a plus)
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object-oriented programming, MVC programming, and concurrent programming
- Extensive experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues, as well as optimizing code for application performance
- A solid understanding of operating system fundamentals such as processes, inter-process communication, multi-threading primitives, race conditions and deadlocks
- Provide strong technical guidance to project team members so that their abilities and the overall project quality are enhanced
- Ability to function effectively and communicate with cross-functional teams: Design, Project/Product Management, Quality Assurance, Strategy, Data Science, Innovations Team, Marketing, Talent Acquisition, etc, and manage continuously changing business needs
YOUR IDEAL MINDSET
- Excellence — Do right by the work. Our work defines us. If it’s not world-class, then neither are we. We each live our craft, we never settle and we own the outcome. And by doing so, we strive to build the best, first-of-a-kind experiences for our clients and most importantly their customers.
- Service — Do right by our clients. Our clients choose us because they like us. Relationships really do matter. We create an enjoyable, high-touch experience for our clients. We prioritize collaboration over negotiation, and, by doing so we lift our clients to new heights.
- Heart — Do right by each other. Show some love and have some heart. Our people are the number one ingredient that makes us who we are, and we believe in absolute fairness, respect, and accountability, at all levels. It’s no secret, when we do right by you, you do right by us.
6 continents, 32 countries, 26 languages, 1 team
- We’re proud to not just preach diversity, but employ a truly diverse team. We’re intentional about bringing in people with different cultural backgrounds and perspectives because it is the best way to build products for the masses and promote the power of diversity.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- YML is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.