Lead Software Engineer - Frontend
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, IN
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Hands-on contribution to the architecture of web & mobile applications
- Serve as a role model for code quality, process, and its improvements
- Hands-on coding, system analysis, design, and the delivery of a digital system
- Cultivate a collaborative working environment and a culture of ownership with a growing team
- Must have a love for clean & efficient code
- Ability to define, validate, and ultimately implement your approach to building software.
- 8+ years of experience in architecting software and confident across the full stack
- Experience in leading high performing teams within an agile model
- Possess a strong foundation in building scalable, reliable and high-performance systems
- Self-motivated and can drive a team towards excellence
- Provide excellent technical guidance to project team members so that their abilities and the overall project quality are enhanced
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (Ai) is a BIG plus
- Exposure to Java / Hadoop environment is a plus as well
- Ability to function effectively and communicate with cross-functional teams -- Design, Project/Product Management, Quality Assurance, Strategy, Data Science, Innovations Team, Marketing, Talent, etc, and manage continuously changing business needs
YOUR IDEAL MINDSET
- Excellence — Do right by the work. Our work defines us. If it’s not world-class, then neither are we. We each live our craft, we never settle and we own the outcome. And by doing so, we strive to build the best, first-of-a-kind experiences for our clients and most importantly their customers.
- Service — Do right by our clients. Our clients choose us because they like us. Relationships really do matter. We create an enjoyable, high-touch experience for our clients. We prioritize collaboration over negotiation, and, by doing so we lift our clients to new heights.
- Heart — Do right by each other. Show some love and have some heart. Our people are the number one ingredient that makes us who we are, and we believe in absolute fairness, respect, and accountability, at all levels. It’s no secret, when we do right by you, you do right by us.
6 continents, 32 countries, 26 languages, 1 team
- We’re proud to not just preach diversity, but employ a truly diverse team. We’re intentional about bringing in people with different cultural backgrounds and perspectives because it is the best way to build products for the masses and promote the power of diversity.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- YML is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.